Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who is missing me :-?

Many times we get miss call from unknown mobile number and we eager to know who is missing me... atleast if I get operator and location, where the number was given, I can guess who that person will be..

So many questions like " How to find mobile number's location", " How can i get to know where the mobile number got issued from", "Mobile number locator" popped up in my mind and I gave all these queries to google ( I would prefer to say google baba ;-)).... But not much information was there, either i get some international site which gives US/UK number or gives me STD codes of cities.
What I want is the location from where the mobile number got issued in India. Location I mean state because in state we can use mobile as local number.
So final answer is http://wap.mdakia.com
under this site link says STD codes but it gives the operator as well as location of the mobile where it is used as local number.

What more we want? Ofcourse we cant get the person who is using this (security/ privacy issues).. so this is enough for time being :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment